Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The latest update

Hi all,
Well I've had 2 treatments of this new chemo drug Alimta, and was supposed to have the third one on the 16th, but on Monday I started having pain in my chest. Today I called the oncologist and we decided to do a PET/CT scan tomorrow to see what is going on. I'm a little worried, so I need your prayers a little more than usual right now. If we find out this drug is not working, then I guess we will go from there. Maybe we will just go on to the next drug on the list. After all, this is like a big experiment with my life. I'm praying we will find the drug that works very soon. I have a great doc and I trust that my life is in God's hands, so I have to remain positive. Thank you all so much!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Prayin'for you, Jo. Need a "new drug" so we can start giggin' again ;-)

Monika Pittman said...

I'm prayin, I'm prayin...and you're always in my thoughts as well <3

Unknown said...

I will pray harder Mrs. K. Love Bohn

Glenn Strahl said...

Dear Jo -

We're praying for good test results; for peace and confidence that the correct drug will be found. Know that you're in our hearts at all times.

Much love,

Sarah and Glenn