Monday, October 29, 2007

Prayers answered

Hello everyone,
I can't tell you the great pleasure it gives me to share this news with you. I had my PET/CT scan this morning, and already by this afternoon my doctor's office called with miraculous news! My main tumor has shrunk in activity from 14.6 to a mere 2.8! The nodules on my lungs that they use to track progress have gone way down. In fact the one in the right upper lobe is COMPLETELY UNDETECTABLE by PET or by CT. The one on the lower left lobe is almost to the same point of being undetectable. All the nodules are shrinking in their activity and many in size too! Your prayers, love and support have all been the reason for this and I thank you and of course I thank God!
The plan now is to continue with this chemo drug (Gemzar). This week is my week off, and next week I will start round three. We will continue until we get into full remission, and I KNOW that we will get there! Thanks, everyone!!

4 comments:

grizzlybeam said...

Mrs. K,
We are so happy to hear your news. We truly know how hard it can be to wait for test results- yours came back fast and with tremendous news! You continue to be in our prayers.

Gabby and Andrea Martoglio

Anonymous said...

Oh My gosh JoAnne, what wonderful news!! How incredible. And how blessed. I am very happy for you. Keep up the good fight! You go girl! Betsy

Dave DiMarino said...

FANTASTIC!!! What great news! Praise the Lord for what He is doing. You're perseverance and trust in Him is such a wonderful encouragement to all of us.

Dave DiMarino

Unknown said...

JoJolina...
I have tried calling this week, I'm sure you are busy and walking on cloud 9 with this news. Each and every time I read it I thank God and cry(of course)! I love you soooo much and keep you in my prayers daily along with Richard and Amanda. Call me when you can.
Love, Sez