Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Hello everyone--
Well, I have now finished the third round of Doxil. It's been just about eight weeks and I still haven't lost my hair. I do have the itchy rash they told me about on my hands & wrists, with the worst of it under my arms (I guess from the movement of conducting). I also have some pretty painful mouth sores, making it difficult to eat, drink & talk for about a week each round.
I will be having a CT scan on Monday to see how this drug is working. I pray all is good. If it is, then I guess we will just continue. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers that this drug is working and that I continue to tolerate it well. Thank you so much for your support, everyone.

1 comment:

The C Pod Journey said...

Hi Mrs. K,

glad to hear the overall picture is positive and we're all praying for insanely positive news on Monday! Know we love, admire and cherish you... It was so awesome to see you beaming at the FHS game last Friday as you were conducting the joint choirs... Love you, miss you, adore you!