Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Hi all--
Well, not exactly the news I was hoping for, but not horrible either. All the spots except for two stayed the same in size. Two of them grew about a half centimeter. The problem was that the cancerous activity had begun to increase again. So only three weeks after taking off my wig, it looks like I'll be going back to it again. I'll be calling Stanford probably tomorrow about getting back on the clinical trial, and then we'll hopefully get started. This drug was supposed to help me get stronger before the trial, and it did. Now it looks like I gear up for the trial and a new wig--maybe not so red this time :) Thank you so much for your love, prayers & support. I'm thankful for all of you at this wonderful time of Thanksgiving. Please keep up the prayers.

4 comments:

Ani said...

We thank God every day for your love and friendship.

Ani said...

We thank God every day for your love and friendship.

Unknown said...

We think about and pray for you often.

Have a relaxing Thanksgiving weekend.

Rob and Nadiya

Unknown said...

Dear Joan,
You are and will continue to be in my prayers. You are just amazing and will be just fine. And your red wig looked great on you!
Parvin