Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Hello everyone--
I just realized that with the opening of our production of Hairspray last week, I forgot to even update my blog! I had a CT scan last week and everything is still stable, so we are continuing with the clinical trial. My echo that had gone down 10 points went back up to 56%, so all is good. We kind of think the last echo was a mistake and that it never really went down. All is good, except I've been experiencing some hand-foot-mouth syndrome in my feet, which is extremely painful. I pray that it does not come back with the round I had on Thursday. Otherwise all is good. Thank you so much for your continued thoughts, prayers and support!

4 comments:

Barouir Ara said...

So happy that you're stable, our darling JoAnn! Mum will also be elated when I tell her tomorrow.
Hugs
BA and Stavros

Unknown said...

Glad to hear you're still in the trial and stable, dear JoAnne. I'm sure your music is as healing as the treatments :-)

Unknown said...

JoAnn, that "Unknown" comment was from Lucy Grace :-)

Christine said...

I am so glad to hear that you are doing well, Mrs. K! I haven't been home in a while, but I do still check up on your blog updates here. I'm happy that you're keeping it up. Stay strong and keep moving forward!
Love,
Christine Peterson