Monday, August 9, 2010

Hi Everyone--
Well, good news! I got the call today that everything has decreased in size and many also in activity. There is no new growth and all is going in the right direction, so this chemo regimen is working! I will just have to keep praying that the neuropathy stays under control as long as I keep going with these drugs. I am so thankful to God and to all of you for the thoughts, prayers, emails and support you've given me. Please keep that up--it really is helping me! Much love to you all!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good morning.
This is very good news. You were in my mind for the last two weeks. I am so happy it is going in the right direction. Keeps your spirit up and your hopes. You and your family are always in my prayers.

Jay D said...

Our prayers for the good news to continue.