Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Hi Everyone--
Well, I've completed the two rounds of the new chemo and Friday is my PET/CT scan. I should have the results on or before Wednesday, so please keep me in your thoughts and prayers as I await them. Things have been fairly uneventful on these two drugs. They made me tired & I lost my hair (but not eyelashes & brows). I had some mouth sores but the anti-nausea meds kept my stomach ok. I had to keep the needle in my arm for three days during chemo, but at least I got a month off after each round. My biggest worry is the neuropathy (numbness).
I will update my blog when I get the results. Thanks so much for all your love & support.

3 comments:

Calmadre said...

Hi JoAnn,
So wonderful to hear from you!
I thank God that the latest hurdle went so well.
I'm looking forward to hearing how the scan looks, but know that whether or not, you're in the Father's hands.
Keep trusting! We'll keep praying.
Blessssssings.

The C Pod Journey said...

Hi Mrs. K,
love and prayers from all of us surround you! Cie, Hans, Christina and Mark

Janice said...

JoAnn, God is watching. Check with Jill about the nausea issue. Love you,
Janice