Sunday, October 2, 2011

Please keep me in your thoughts & prayers. This morning I was so sick that I had to use an ambulance (first time, if you can believe it) in all this time. I thought it was all over for me and I was saying final goodbyes to Richard & Amanda. Very scary morning for the three of us. They took me to the ER and got me stabilized, but I have a touch of Pneumonia. I'm feeling so much better. I'm going to be in the hospital tomorrow, but I'm insisting on only that long, enough to hopefully see my pulmonologist & cardiologist and get a transfusion. Something was really wrong. I'm very thankful to be here & can't wait to get back to school. Thanks again, everyone!

12 comments:

Carlota Lim said...

Saying a prayer for you right now before I go to bed...take care!

Alex Kim said...

Take care and good night Mrs. K. Hoping for the best. I'll visit once I'm free from these tests.

-Alex Kim

Unknown said...

All our love, always in our thoughts and prayers

Jazzi said...

My families thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Love you mrs.K

Andrew said...

JoAnn, so sorry about your scary day...hope you are resting comfortably at the hospital, our thoughts and prayers are with you, Richard, and Amanda! Much love and big hugs!!

Margie said...

Hugs and prayers for you, Richard, and Amanda!

Robin said...

Lots of love,prayers, and healing energy coming your way. Big Hugs

tkfenton said...

Oh my gosh, I'm so glad you are doing better Joann! Take care of yourself!
Love and prayers to you,
Trish

Unknown said...

I pray for u multiple times daily, everytime I sing in the car, everytime I see a Hyundai like urs! Feel better! You're so strong! Love u SO much!

Bieszczat Family said...

All our prayers are going your way!
Take care,
Bieszczat family

Christine said...

Love you Mrs. K! I'll keep you in my prayers!!!

Kristen W said...

Mrs. K, I'm keeping you in my prayers!!! You are such a strong woman and an inspiration for everyone. Take care!!