Monday, August 15, 2011

Well, I haven't even had the chance to respond to all of your wonderful emails yet, and the doc's office already called. I was on my only 2-day getaway to Monterey, came home today and just got the call. Everything is improving! Wonderful news! The doc is very pleased, and of course so are we. Now because of a little glitch, tomorrow will be my last radiation treatment (it's been making me cough, but they say that will go away in a few weeks). Tomorrow and Wednesday will also be the other scan, so please do keep me in your thoughts and prayers & I'll update again when I get the news from that scan. I cannot thank you all enough for the support you continue to give me. It means so much!

4 comments:

Anne Taylor said...

Yay!! I am so happy for you! Madeline is really excited for choir this year! She will see you soon!

ehreiyc said...

I'm so glad you're getting better Mrs. K ! I actually had a dream that i was playing bass while you sang just a couple nights ago. Weird huh, I don't even play bass aha :]

Janice said...

Positive thoughts result in positive results!! Love you!!!

Unknown said...

Great news! Val & I lit candles for you in cathedrals all over Germany!