Monday, November 14, 2011

Hello everyone--
It's been a long weekend waiting for results, but my wonderful nurse practitioner just called. My PET scan shows that the size of almost everything remained the same with a couple of spots getting smaller. But the activity was decreased throughout (especially in the radiation area). So basically good news. I have to make an appointment with my doc to come up with the game plan from here, but at least I can sleep tonight. I don't remember a thing I did or said all day today, so my students probably think I'm crazy, but what's new? I have an echo tomorrow morning and Dad is going in for a procedure too, so please do keep us in your thoughts and prayers--they're working! :)

2 comments:

Jazzi said...

YAY! That's amazing. You and your family will remain in our prayers. Your an amazing teacher and I'm glad you are getting better.

Serena, Doggie Detective said...

I'm praying for you Mrs. K. Always in my thoughts and prayers.