Thursday, February 9, 2012

Hello everyone--
Just a quick update. I've been feeling very weak. My numbers (blood levels) have been OK, but I've been extremely weak and short of breath. I had a chest x-ray yesterday and the pulmonologist says everything (fluid-wise) in my lungs has remained the same. I have been at home all week. I have a PET/CT scan scheduled for Monday at 11:30 am, so please keep me in your thoughts & prayers for good news. I am stronger than I was a week ago, but am still very weak. I miss being at school and am working very hard to get back next week. I will keep you updated. Thank you so much!

4 comments:

Mom & Kin said...

We continue to pray for you, JoAnn. Hope your strength returns soon.
xoxo Camille

Andrew said...

Love and hugs, love and hugs, love and prayers and hugs...thinking of you JoAnn!! Praying you will feel stronger and return to school soon. And will be thinking of you and sending prayers on Monday!
Love,
Maya

Jazzi said...

Get better Mrs.K! We miss you very much

Ani said...

Hi JoAnn,
Philippians 4:6-7 (NIV)
6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
We are continuing to pray for you!
xoxoxo (h)Ani