Friday, February 17, 2012

Hello everyone--
Just another quick update. It seems I am going to be a part of the clinical trial at Stanford starting in less than two weeks on March 1st. It is specifically for my type of Thymic cancer (which be the first drug I've been on that is for my type in this 6 1/2 year ordeal). They are having great success and in the phase they are in, I am guaranteed NOT to get a placebo, so it sounds promising. I just wanted you to know that after the bad news Wednesday, this was hopeful. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers that this will do the trick! Thanks, everyone!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Cousin!

Good luck! I will be praying for you:)

Shahan

Barouir Ara said...

Hi JoAnn

Although I didn't like the last bit of news before this news about the Sanford trial, I'm praying very hard that you'll benefit from the new medication.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you, my darling!

All the best for the 1st of March!

Love as always

Barouir Ara and Stav

PS Mum sends her love too.

Andrew said...

Hi JoAnn,
Thank you again for the update, and so glad this thing with Stanford is happening. Your positive outlook and beautiful spirit is an inspiration, and I am praying for you! Big hugs, and love,
Andrew and Maya

Evelyn said...

Praying for you Mrs. K! Hang in there!

Huge and lots of love,
Evelyn

Helen Dunne said...

Lots of good wishes your way :)))))))

Janice said...

JoAnn, I know that you have been so incredibly strong during your ordeal, so please keep the faith with the clinical trial at Stanford.

If you need anything, please let me know. Know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Love, Janice

Judy Cordano said...

Ms. K,
You continue to be in our thoughts and prayers.
All our love,
The Cordano Family