Sunday, September 23, 2012

Hello everyone--
It's been a crazy week, returning from the fabulous wedding, having the scan Tuesday, my birthday and Back to School Night on Wednesday, so things really have been insane. I can't thank you all enough for all the wonderful birthday wishes and the prayers. The scan results finally came in and the size of the tumors is stable, but again the cancerous activity has decreased throughout, so it's good news! The mouth sores are pretty much gone now, but my feet are still covered in blisters. I see the doc tomorrow and they won't let me start the next round until the blisters are gone, but they are decreasing my chemo dose. I can't thank you enough for all the support you continue to give me. Please do keep it up--you help me so much!

6 comments:

Ani said...

YOU GO GIRL!!!!! Of course our prayers are ALWAYS with you, each and every day

Maya said...

Hooray from the Pacific Northwest!! - and wishing you a belated Happy Birthday too! Always thinking of you and sending you LOTS of love JoAnn.

-Andrew and Maya

Unknown said...

awesome news! you are amazing!

Jay D said...

Great news! Our prayers for continued recovery.
Jay and Valli

Jay D said...

Great news! Our prayers for continued recovery.
Jay and Valli

Janice said...

How one person can have so much faith and determination is so inspiring to others. Please know that you are loved and admired. Love,
Janice