Monday, September 17, 2012

Hello everyone,
Well, I almost completed three rounds of Xeloda/Sandostatin. I had to stop it on Friday, because it had given me mouth sores all over my mouth and blisters all over my feet. I'm still dealing with those. This round should have gone until Sunday. Tomorrow morning at 8:30, I will have my PET scan to find out how my cancer has reacted to this last three rounds. Again, I humbly ask for your thoughts and prayers for good news. I have been feeling great, other than being very tired. I've had a great start to the school year and as usual just love all my students. Thanks again for all your love and support. :)

6 comments:

Andrew Surrena said...

Miss you Ms. K!-Andy Surrena

Jay D said...

Always in our prayers, JoAnn; get well soon.

Jay D said...

Always in our prayers, JoAnn; get well soon.

Robin said...

Dear Jo,
Sending love, prayers and healing energy your way.
Thinking all good thoughts for your results.

Robin said...

Dear Jo,

Sending love, prayers, and healing energy to you. Thinking all good thoughts for your scan results.

Hugs.

Ani said...

Oh my gawd do I miss you and am sending positive thoughts and lots of prayers your way. Lots of batcheegs!!