Thursday, July 19, 2012

Well I was hoping and praying for the decision to be clear. Stanford called yesterday to say that since the treatment I am on is working, then technically I'm not eligible for the trial right now. I can start the trial if/when the current treatment stops working. Well, I'd say that was clear. So I am going to continue the Xeloda/Sandostatin starting again on Monday, and wait on the trial. I can't thank you enough for all the posts and emails. You are all so supportive, and I really appreciate it! :)

3 comments:

Barouir Ara said...

Hi hokis
So glad to hear that you're still OK. Love Barouir

Barouir Ara said...

Hi hokis
So glad to hear that you're still OK.
Love
Barouir

Bob Elmasian said...

JoAnn, news articles about stem cells and cancer have been all over the Internet. The following link has an unusally clear explanation of the three studies behind the news.
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/248537.php
Bob