Wednesday, July 2, 2008

OK, so I talked with the doc today, and I'm really not discouraged at all. Since I've been off chemo for two months (due to being in the hospital, etc.) and had not gone into full remission when I stopped treatment, he fully expected there to be growth. He's not worried, and neither am I. I will restart Gemzar tomorrow at 1:30. We both expect to turn this thing around, now that I'll be back on the treatment plan. The great news is, there was no spreading of the cancer to any other organs. Hallelujah! Thank you for your love, support, thoughts & prayers--and please keep them going because they are what keep ME going. I'll keep you updated with any changes.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

JoAnn,
Thanks for your update. We are all keeping you in our thoughts and prayers. You are such an inspiration to everyone with your positive attitude and endless energy. Please remember you have lots of friends who will do ANYTHING to help, so just ask! Cindy