Monday, July 28, 2008

Good news vocally!

Well, I just got back from the ENT & speech pathologist. I will tell you I have never gagged so many times in a row in my life--how embarrassing. But then it did feel like he was sticking a small curling iron down my throat and then asking me to sing that way!! Both docs were wonderful. It was very cool to see my vocal cords on the TV screen and to see that they are in very healthy condition, coming together very straight and flush. The only thing they could think of that could have done this to my voice is my chemo drug, but then they're not really sure about that. They were quite sure that it will heal itself over time, but that I will have to just wait it out. I'm ok with that as long as I know there is no permanent damage. I thank God for all your love & supportive prayers!

1 comment:

Margie said...

Yea!!!!
Surges of love and prayer continue with you!