Wednesday, August 6, 2008

more surgery

Hi everyone--

Well, it looks like I'm going to need to have a little more surgery. I have some fluid around my heart that needs to be drained, and I will have the surgery at my favorite hospital (San Ramon)with my wonderful surgeon, Dr. Dharan--I don't plan to step foot in the ValleyCare jail for a while. I will go in on Thursday, 8/14 and be there (probably) until Saturday, 8/16. The good thing is that he seems sure this will take away my shortness of breath and then maybe I can start exercising again!! Yeah! They feel strongly that the fluid will not come back, either, so I'm very happy with that. Please keep me in your prayers for a successful surgery and quick recovery, because we go back to work the next week and I do not plan to miss a day! Thank you so much for your friendship & support!

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.