Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Well, the doc's office finally called with not great news. The spots are growing again & I will need to get right back to my chemo regimen. At this point I have no details. My doc was in with other patients and didn't want me to have to wait any longer, so he had the receptionist call and read me the report. Well not like I understand all the medical terms, but the bottom line was that the spots are growing again. I will meet with the doc at 2:00 tomorrow to ask questions. At that point I will update and let you know what the plan is. Please keep me in your prayers that we will come up with the right plan. I'm hopeful that just getting back on chemo should turn things around in the right direction. He did feel the only reason there was growth was because of the 2 month gap from chemo. Thanks so much, everyone.

No comments: