Thursday, March 5, 2009

Hi everyone--
Thank you so much for the prayers, because I got great news, in that they are only going to have to amputate the toe. The circulation issue is not affecting my feet or legs! In fact he said that there is even quite a bit of circulation in that toe, but thinks there must be a clot half way down my toe that is causing this. So, I am supposed to get a recommendation for a good orthopaedic surgeon and get the surgery scheduled right away. As far as the rest of my health, I will call tomorrow to schedule a PET scan (hopefully for next week). I still need those prayers, because I'm hoping for good results there too. We are hoping the spots have decreased in activity (or maybe they don't have any activity at all) so that we can maybe stop chemo, but that is a long shot. Anyway, when we get the results we will be able to make an educated decision on where to go next. Thank you so much for everything!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

yay :)

Anonymous said...

i hope it all works out fine! :D

Unknown said...

That's really great news! You're most definitely in my thoughts and prayers JoAnn!

nicole4531 said...

Ms. K
You are always in my thoughts and prayers here in UT. I miss you lots and hope all goes well. My mom says you are in her thoughts and prayers too we miss you.

Nicole Cross
Janice Cross :)