Friday, April 16, 2010

4/16/10

Just a quick update:

Richard is feeling much better and we think he will be back to work next week! Thanks so much for working us into your busy anesthesia schedule, Tom!

As for me, we made the decision not to switch drugs so soon. When I originally was on Doxil, I was being treated every three weeks, for three rounds, and it was working when I had my scan around Thanksgiving. Then we decided it might be easier on me to go with treatments every four weeks. We went that way for five rounds, and as my last scan showed, progression began again. So we have decided to stay with Doxil for three more rounds, going back to treatment every three weeks, to see what happens. If it works, that would be great. If not, we will then switch to an oral chemotherapy, Etoposide. Please keep me in your prayers. Thanks everyone!

No comments: