Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Hi everyone--
Well, I had round 8 of Doxil on March 18th, and now I will have my PET scan tomorrow morning. I've been feeling good, except I had the last round a week early (so I wouldn't be as tired while we were on tour in Vancouver last week) and it gave me bad blisters all over my feet. They got infected, so I had to deal with that on tour. They're much better now. I got back Saturday night and Monday I had an echocardiogram. I ask for your thoughts and prayers for clear results on both the echo and the PET. I should know by the end of the week, and will update you when I find out.
Richard will be having hernia surgery on Friday, so please also keep him in your thoughts and prayers! Thank you so much!

2 comments:

nicole4531 said...

Ms. K your famil is in my thoughts and prayers. Hope all is well.
Love
Nicole Cross

Calmadre said...

Hi JoAnn,

I am praying God's strength and mercy be on both you and Richard. So amazing how much you accomplish in the face of these challenges and I'm so thankful.
We're with you!